Your MST Readings

Discussion in 'Creative Discussion' started by Meinos Kaen, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Meinos Kaen

Meinos Kaen Well-Known Member

Back on the old forums I used to go to, we had a subsection for this. We were a writing forum first and foremost, but there's just something special in subjecting yourself to the most heinous products of fiction and record/write down your reactions and thoughts for everyone to partake in your pain.

So, if you have anything of the sort, I invite you to share it here. Copy paste or in link form. Let me start.

I wanted to do a live reading/MSTing of a web novel or visual novel and made the mistake of asking on twitter for opinions. A follower -fuck you, Brian. FUCK YOU- suggested to me a Wuxia web novel. They're basically the chinese version of light novels, for those in the know. The novel in question is called Stellar Transformations in english, and it's so popular that they made a MMORPG out of it.

Just as I prepared for the broadcast, though, another friend of mine came to me and basically told me that it was pure shit. I didn't know what to believe. So I soldiered on and...

This is the result. Again, Brian... FUCK YOU.

[​IMG]

2. Hrist

Hrist Senior Member

I almost wanted to post to fics, until I finished reading. lol.

Will listen when I have the time.

3. Meinos Kaen

Meinos Kaen Well-Known Member

Wanted to post to fics? lol