Your daily rant in a thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Hrist, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Jigsy

Jigsy Established Recruit

It's 'cause I got it from Rakuten via Buyee for that sweet, almost naked pre-order bonus...

Though I did wake up to "REVISED CUSTOMS CHARGES" on the tracking sheet this morning, so I have no idea what's going on.

I should have gone with SAL shipping. I'd still be subjected to Her Majesty's Extortion Racket, but at least I would have saved some money...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. Largo

Largo Senior Member

I hope it's worth the money.

3. Jigsy

I don't believe any game is worth that price.

Personally, it's not the "searching fee," that bothers me - I mean, I don't like it, but still.

...It's the "you need to pay extra money for us to deliver the package because, well, why shouldn't you pay extra shipping cost?" fee.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  4. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

slept like a fucking brick only to feel like shit again in the morning
    Its getting to be a pain

5. Kiryu

Kiryu Senior Member

Having a similar problem here.Was wondering where my Shantae Vita copy was (it's almost a month now) only to find in my mailbox a note that customs want 20 more euros from me,they are ripping me off since 2017.
    So game 30 euros + 20 customs = 50 euros
    I think that was it for me with Play Asia,not their fault but customs here think they found a golden goose in me.

6. Jigsy

Thankfully I don't have issues with Play-Asia because they're located in Singapore which the UK has some kind of special trade agreement with.

Because of this, I've never paid for anything I've imported from there.

For example, the last three games I bought were two Dream Club games for the PS3 and Touhou 14.5 for the PS4, which was like, £130.

7. FlamableMind

FlamableMind Recruit

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE, AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY LATEST FORUM, SUPER NICHE.

WITH SUPER NICHE, YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT, SO LONG AS IT ISN'T ILLEGAL.

OTHERWISE, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

DON'T BOTHER WITH SHITTY CUCK SITES LIKE NEOGAF AND IT'S RETARDED LITTLE BROTHER, NICHE GAMER, THOSE SITES ARE FOR PUSSIES.

SUPER NICHE IS A REAL MAN'S FORUM.

WANT TO CALL THAT RETARD A NIGGER? GO RIGHT AHEAD. OTHER SITES WILL BAN YOU FOR THAT SHIT, BUT NOT SUPER NICHE.

NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SIGN UP NOW FOR THE LOW, LOW, PRICE OF SENDING KRO A LOLI AND NEPFAG SOME FREE NEPTUNIA SHIT, YOU TOO CAN BE AN AWESOME FAGGOT AND SHITPOST ON THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY OF WEEBS, AUTISTS, POLITICALLY INCORRECT SOCIOAPATHS, SEXY GAMERS, AND WHATEVER THE FUCK BATTLECHILI IS.

HAHAHAWHATTHEFUCKAMIEVENTALKINGABOUT

SUPER NICHE

8. Ice Apollo

nobodies left
    its over

9. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

#NicheGamerisOverParty

10. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

11. Ice Apollo

#YourGonnaHaveToKickMyAssOut

12. Jigsy

BBC are at it again, I see...

13. Kiryu

Kiryu Senior Member

That's why i call them the British Bullshit Corporation.
    Before they start criticizing Japan they should clean up their own house first,Rotherham and the pedophiles working for the BBC comes to mind.
    Also next time these morons should inform themselves about laws in foreign countries because unlike in EU in Japan it is against the law to film someone without their consent.

Appabend did a YouTube Stream with Louis Le Vau and PortableNiche on this.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  14. ScarredBushido

ScarredBushido Senior Member

iv'e also been seeing japanese ppl calling on their bs like they did at the UN. Honestly i think this has something to do with all the anime avatars the support trump lol which if true is pretty fucking petty.

15. Ice Apollo

for fuck sake every year like clock work
    they did a radio talk about this on bbc four radio last year
    with the same bias points

16. Jigsy

Well, the BBC copyright nerfed it, so I'm assuming they're on damage control.

Saw this reddit thread earlier: BBC's Stacey Dooley grilled Girls Und Panzer character designer Takeshi Nogami for 3 hours, telling him that his works should be outlawed • r/anime

>Ms Susie(sic) stated this. “All human beings are naturally innocent and have no “dirty desires” and reading media...media depicting erotic, pedophilic, and gore contents will affect them to be corrupted”.

Like, what the fuck?

>Oh, on top of that, she said, with a look of a hitman in BLACK LAGOON, “My desire is to put all pedophiles, and ones who produce pedophilic media into jail”.

So, like 99% of people, just using children as a soapbox to push their own narrative and boost their artifically existing social status.

On the plus side...

>Ms Susie(sic) asked me, with formal voice, “Why don’t you Japanese people follow what the UK does?” so I answered... “Why don’t you British people follow Japan, since we’re more civilized, and have lower crime rate than the UK?”. I think the starting line is here."

FUCKING REKT.

[​IMG]

17. Kiryu

Kiryu Senior Member

Ah the many creative ways to use copyright.
    The response is one of the reasons why i love Japan,zero fucks given.
    It reminds me of a meme i once saw but can't find now.

18. TheNecroswanson

Breath of the Wild does this lovely thing of letting you handle duneons in whatever order you want.
    It also does this lovely thing of giving you zero direction or suggestion leaving me wandering the dessert for 2 hours bring one shot by everything looking for a tiny ass bazaar that isn't on the map even after using the lookout tower.
    This game kind of sucks.

19. Jigsy

>Research has been carried out on over 2000 British adults into their views on VR gaming and whether it should face more restrictions. The majority of respondents believed VR should be restricted in some way and the researchers suggest that this may lead to more regulation in the future.

Oh for the love of Neptune-sama...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  20. TheNecroswanson

Good fucking god, they can't come for my waifu simulator 2020!