What's the policy on lewds?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Issues' started by AstralFireIII, Oct 18, 2015.

1. AstralFireIII

AstralFireIII Established Recruit

Inquiring minds want to know, I'm sure. How lewd can we go? :)

2. OtakuDeNoche

OtakuDeNoche Recruit

I am also interested in this.. though if it is allowed it should have it's own section or at least a forum labeled as 18+ only that users can create threads for such things. Perhaps I am getting way ahead of myself here, just a thought.

3. Hikari

Hikari Recruit

I would like it to be okay anywhere as long as it's spoilered.That should please people that want lewds and people that want to browse the forums in public or around children.

It would be even better if there was an alternate spoiler that said lewd at the top instead of spoiler so people wouldn't be playing russian roulette with spoilers.

4. AstralFireIII

AstralFireIII Established Recruit

This is a really good idea!

5. OtakuDeNoche

OtakuDeNoche Recruit

Actually I just messed around w/ a spoiler and you can edit whatever the grey "Spoiler" button says.

6. Naoto

Naoto Member

Just gotta type
    For a specific spoiler.
    Tho kinda hard to read white on white.

7. Hikari

Hikari Recruit

I didn't know it could be editted. Maybe put a comment in the text when editting that says lewds have be titled as lewd if it's decided that's how lewds are handled.

8. Brandon

Brandon Big Papa Overlord Staff Member

I might make a thread for this sort of thing for now. I mostly just don't want our advertisers on my ass for having full blown nudity.

9. OtakuDeNoche

OtakuDeNoche Recruit

No worries man, all in due time. There are other things that gotta get sorted out first. Let's keep growing this community.

10. Landale

Landale Recruit

Speaking of working on things, since it was mentioned here could that white on white thing with the spoiler button, as well as the post reply and more options buttons, be looked into?

11. Naoto

Naoto Member

Black background white text mustard rice.

12. Brandon

Brandon Big Papa Overlord Staff Member

Yes! Been looking into it.. my son finally fell asleep now so I have a small window to work again before I have to sleep for work x_x

13. Puntosmx

Puntosmx Recruit

+1

Can we haz an EULA/CoC thrown around and Announcified, so that we all are on the same page?
    Of course, having nudity or not in the forum will reflect on sponsors and devs and all of that, and a little bulletpoint CoC allowing "sexy stuff, but no nudity" or "partial nudity and sexual themes but no frontal nudity" or even a "guys and gals, please keep it PG-13" (along with other basic nettiquette and moderating guidelines) would help us not messing up ;)

+2

14. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

Quit your job, drop your son off somewhere in South America. Lewds are #1 priority, even above food and shelter.

In my opinion, some sections should be lewd-free, just so us Canadians don't just get arrested over under-aged anime girl CP when in public, but for the most part as long as it's spoilered and easily avoidable it should be fine. Most of this place is pretty anti-censorship, and immune to the unspeakable trauma caused by life and hometown. I'd rather we all avoid thing's that'll get the staff in trouble though, since they aren't incorporated afaik.

15. Puntosmx

Puntosmx Recruit

I, instead, think that the site should be lewd-free, with the exception of the lewd subforum and threads for discussion of lewdy articles.

And yes, lewd-spoilering anything beyond racy.

16. isaacbeans

isaacbeans Is totally sexy.

I heard lewd. Im here now. What I miss