The "fuck nis america" thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Minuteworld_92, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

Just you watch, CG2 will be on PC uncensored, and CG1 will get a decensor update about a year after its release.

BELIEVE IN HOPE. MY DELUSIONS WILL COME TRUE.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Narmy

Narmy Senior Member

But my only hope is they go bankrupt.

3. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

My hope is to be able to read through my copy of Omega Labyrinth in a year without stalls or hiccups.

4. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

The best outcome.

5. Syndromic

Syndromic Well-Known Member

I don't ever hope that is going to get Australian release, if so, it will definitely be re-touched to pander to classification board. I went ahead and will buy the Japanese version.

6. AlbertJoestar

AlbertJoestar Recruit

Here is a game that isn't rated "AO" and has concepts that could be seen as more explicit than CG, in a manner of speaking.

In MGS GZ, there is a certain cassette, Chico's Tape 4 (Japanese), It's about 10 minutes long, in this tape you have a kid (age 13) and a woman (age 20~) being tortured, first by getting beaten, then by raping said woman in front of the kid, and latter on the kid is forced to do it as well. There may not be visuals going on, but I think the audio with the sound effects and all (sample) paints a pretty clear picture of what's happening to anyone who heard the tape.
    The game is rated M, and here is the part of the rating summary describing it:

"The game includes an audio file in which a female character is sexually assaulted by male characters; while there is no visual depiction, sounds of ripped clothing and struggle can be heard. "

[off topic but fun, there is also a yuri [undertones?] tape (Japanese) and yaoi?:)(this one was only available in the Japanese version)]​

Now, if we go by audio alone, Criminal Girls removed sound effects come out as tame in comparison to the ones in Ground Zeroes.

I think is good to have multiple examples, so we can ridicule make a case for those who try to play the ESRB card to excuse censorship.

7. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Used that example. He talked it away. I stopped regarding the situation as reasonable at that point in time.

8. ScarredBushido

ScarredBushido Senior Member

honestly nisa wont learn until they start tanking in sales. besides IF>NISA

9. Kiryu

Kiryu Senior Member

There's not even a comparison between these two.

10. H.S

H.S Recruit

Does anyone know if NISA has a general-use email address for sending feedback?

Usually whenever a publisher censors a Japanese game I was looking forward to playing, I send them an email stating exactly why they lost a sale.

However, with NISA, I can't seem to a method to do this. There a support ticket form on their site, but that appears to be for issues related to their online store. They also have an email for press-related matters, but that doesn't seem right either. I just can't seem to find anything for feedback purposes on their site.

11. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

they never listen to feedback so doing so is pointless. they do have a forum that probably has contact info. or google it.

12. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

They don't have one, cause like minuteworld said, they don't care. There is a feedback section in their forums but the only response you will probably get is from their resident forum retards. I don't think anyone that matters monitors it.

13. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

I'd say leave your feedback in the forums, specifically whatever passes for their "problem report" forum, and then tack on a note specifically expressing how disappointed you are that NISA more or less forced you to make what looks like a public reprimand, when that was never your intent to begin with, but they lack any Customer Relations channels outside their own forums.

14. MonsterGirlFanBoy

MonsterGirlFanBoy Senior Member

15. Minuteworld_92

16. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

He already said this months ago though. This is old news. We already knew CG1 would be censored on Steam.
    What's dishonest about that post? Its saying literally the exact same thing he said months ago.

17. Minuteworld_92

JUST FUCK NISA DAMMIT. FUCK THEM.

18. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

I've never bought a game on Steam just to leave a bad review and refund it, but im pretty tempted to do that with CG1 when it comes out

sounds kinda petty but WHATEVER

19. Neppers

Neppers Member

Same. @Prinny Supervisor hitting that max level cuckoldry.

20. Narmy

Narmy Senior Member

They don't want to release an uncensored version. Any of these "reasons" that they give are just excuses.