Star Wars is Shit

Discussion in 'The Edge of Space' started by Lex, Nov 11, 2016.

BEST GIRL

1. R2-D2

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. C3P0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chewbacca

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jar Jar Binks

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. Mace Windu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Dexter Jettster

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Chinese Box Office Failure

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Why would I list games I haven't played? The joy of KOTOR2 is that it was written by smart people who know the Star Wars mythology is kinda dumb.

2. Blank Slate

Blank Slate Senior Member

Don't forget the RTS games and Rogue Squadron. Also the Lego games if they count.

3. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

Well if we are talking about lore, the Jedi Knight games which are post Episode 6 are much better written than any of the new Star Wars related stuff that's come out recently (which is why of course Disney had to retcon them out of existence). Also like the exstence of Mr. Plinkett, ruining a kid for life, and Emperor memes, Republic Commando does a great job of justifying the prequels by making the clone characters you make have actual characters and traits while feeling like you're leading a squad.
    Haven't played the RTS games but the Lego ones do have a lot of smarmy charm and slapstick added to the original material which made them a lot of fun to play back then.

4. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

Republic Commando and Battlefront 2 are fantastic games.

5. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, Shadows of the Empire, Battlefront 2, Jedi Outcast.
    Best fuckin' Star Wars games.

6. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Someone just post the Campster video you're all gagging to post

7. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

>Linking a video to a guy who unironically liked Sunset

Why?

8. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Well, if you're going to have a sincere conversation about Star Wars games in Edge of Space, you might as well go all the way.

Liking Sunset is not the most embarrassing thing the dude has done, either. It's a good example of how far his head is up his ass, though.

Edit: got my board names confused

9. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I think the quote "You're listening to a fat guy on the internet who hasn't made a video game in a very long time" sums up Campster pretty well, especially considering that he's the one who said it.