Shows you just got done watching

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Minuteworld_92, Aug 23, 2016.

1. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

Kind of off topic but does anyone want my crunchyroll premium+ guest passes? I get them every month and just delete them.

2. Nin

Nin Senior Member

They're only useful if Horriblesubs can't rip a show for some reason. I ended up stockpiling mine and giving them away back when the third episode of Robot Girls Z aired.

3. Ophelmark

Ophelmark Established Recruit

Hmm...interesting.I love those type of animes.Bookmarked for sure.As for me i just finished Mushishi or whatever is called.At first i thought it was a bit boring but it grew on me.After that i have a few candidates but i haven't decided yet.

4. Voiced

Voiced Senior Member

I have mine to give away as well.
    ------------------------
    I just got finished watching Himouto Umaru-chan. Honestly disappointed, was hoping she became a even slightly less-selfish person by the end, but alas no. I suppose that was the whole premise of the show, but it just got repetitious for me.

5. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

Demo warned you.

6. Voiced

Voiced Senior Member

2:45 to 3:15 is EXACTLY why I was so disappointed. I had actually never heard of Demo before, so no warning for me.

7. larverto365

larverto365 Recruit

I finished the first season of Rick and Morty just the other day.

Edit: Oh crap, we're just talking about anime, aren't we?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  8. Lex

Lex Senior Member

You should watch the other stuff on the channel then!

9. Minuteworld_92

2nd season is Garbo.

10. Nin

Nin Senior Member

Since we're already off topic...
    >Watch Mighty Magiswords
    >have way more fun with a Slayers rip-off than pretty much every modern Cartoon Network or Nick show

Figures. Rick and Morty and Samurai Jack are Adult Swim so they don't count.

11. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Such is the nature of flavor of the Moe club. I couldn't make it past ep 1, honestly. She didn't seem fun.

12. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

I finished watching School-Live! recently. I heard it was supposed to be intense so I came in expecting something like 'Corpse Party' but instead got slice of life with random camera shots of zombies, which was.. ok I guess, but it should have committed more to the horror aspect.

Anyone watched Erased?

13. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Let go of School Live when I read ch 1 of the manga & realized the author had no intend whatsoever or really hurting the main cast and wasn't even in it for the erosion of hope values. Honestly, people just don't know how to hangle the zombie subgenre of horror, these days.

Peeked a bit at the new season coming up. It's almost all girls demographic. Not a thing to watch for me. sigh.

14. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

I have. It was good overall.

15. Minuteworld_92

right now I'm on the second episode of sweetness and lightning.

I can tell that this anime will make me cry like a bitch.

16. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Brother got me to peep at 91 days. Seems slow and easy. I'll finish it. Too campy to consider it a 1:1 representation of mafia mischief, though.

17. Voiced

Voiced Senior Member

I am watching that right now, and yes. Yes it will.
    Embrace the tears.

18. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Am I right to assume this is Anime Discussion's equivalent of "What are you playing now?"?

Heybot! is a lot of fun. It's only three episodes in so far, but I don't think I've ever laughed or cheered this hard at an anime before. I fucking L O V E the designs of all the robots, and even the human characters are hilarious. It reminds me a lot of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, which should be enough to sell you on.

The first episode of Time Bokan 24 was great too! I liked how they just got straight to the main plot, no goofing around with the MC getting dressed and having breakfast or anything, just "OHHHH FUCK LOOK OUT AVERAGE KID WITH A POOR SENSE OF TIME QUICKLY GET INTO THIS MECHA SHAPED LIKE A RHINOCEROS BEETLE !!" It's also super funny, but in more of a "point out the eccentricities" way than Heybot's utter goofiness.

Also, the main villain is fucking HOT, FELLAS

19. nortin

nortin Recruit

I have seen Gundam 00 and I didn't like it that much.

20. DynastyStar

DynastyStar Recruit

Most recently, Sword Art Online. I watched SAO1 and now I've finished SAOII's GGO ark, need to finish Jotunheim.