Senran Kagura is 5 years old! Who's best waifu?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by 3rdStrike_Ebi, Sep 21, 2016.

1. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

Senran Kagura has turned five years old! Celebrate by telling everyone who your favourite SK waifu is and why.

Me, I debate between Katsuragi and Hikage. Both of them are hilarious and hot, and are actually pretty interesting characters. Having only completed Estival Versus and watched the anime, my opinion isn't fully formed at the moment. I will rectify that in celebration of the 5th anniversary, and in anticipation for the 2017 game coming out.

2. grgspunk

grgspunk Member

3. Narmy

Narmy Senior Member

Mirai and Hikage are the best girls.

4. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

There is no one better than Ryona.
    [​IMG]

5. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

6. Kiryu

Kiryu Senior Member

Yozakura is my SK waifu.

7. Largo

Largo Senior Member

Yumi is my current waifu.

8. Jigsy

Jigsy Established Recruit

9. HometownFever

HometownFever Senior Member

Asking me to pick one is impossible. There are so many characters that are great. I will give some love to Daidoji though. Playing as her feels so badass.

10. Neppers

Neppers Member

I love me some Yomi. Basically a female Guts with maximum softness. I always use greatswords/heavy weapons in vidya games, so I enjoy playing as her (especially in SV).

Plus, dat hyper booty.

11. Naoto

Naoto Member

Working on the Estival Versus plat. Only game I've played of the series. My top three are Homura, Miyabi, and Murakumo. Not sure which order.

12. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Yozakura resonates with me for short hair blue hair dependable/strict/fun-loving big sis mysterious reasons.

Shiki is actually attractive and I'd love to go broke taking her fun places and learning about her sect of Buddhist practices.

Hakura is the girl Nickelback made several songs about and thus she's my favorite.

For the life of me I can't seem to endear myself to the Hanzo Academy girls. Katsuragi is her own weird area of fun but otherwise...boring? Or plain may be a better descriptor.

13. TiamatNM

TiamatNM Senior Member

Hikage

Runner ups are Kat and Ryona

14. hina

hina Senior Member

Murasaki.

Then Hikage, Homura, Katsuragi.

Also I know it's not related but personally I think it was a great decision to not release a new game in 2016 because it gives them time to prepare and make sure they make the best game possible instead of having to rush to meet a yearly deadline.

15. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

this freakin guy over here... lol

I already cast my vote for Hikage and Mirai, but I also want to mention Shiki since shes not getting much love. Wasnt a fan of her bimbo first impression, but there's quite a bit more to her character that I ended up really liking her. She would be my third pick.

16. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

YOU DARE ASK THE KING OF LOLIS SUCH A FOOLISH QUESTION?

[​IMG]

17. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

Yo, Daid├Áji is the fucking bomb.

Shiki is actually my brother's favourite. And after the EV OVA, I definitely agree with him as to why.

See, that's why I debate between her and Hikage: I know both of them have backstories, but I'm told Katsuragi hasn't developed that much over the years, whereas Hikage has. This is where playing all the games would come in handy.

It's both amazing and sad how underrated Shiki is.

18. Offendatron_5000

Offendatron_5000 Senior Member

19. Solid Succ

Solid Succ Recruit

my nigga

20. Lex

Lex Senior Member

I can't decide between Yumi and Ikaruga. Ryobi in 3rd.

Still disappointed we couldn't arrange multiplayer EV via the NicheCrew group.