Seek a way out!

Discussion in 'The Edge of Space' started by Gorse, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

So how did Zero Time Dilemma end up? I haven't heard a single thing about it since way before it released. I can't imagine it did that well in sales, but I guess that wasn't the point anyways.

I didn't want to bump the Zero Escape thread just to ask this. Please mark your spoilers if you have any, though I would like to know if you can play through the game without having finished the others (like me!).

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Member

I haven't played it yet, (only played 999 so far) but I've heard very mixed things. Some people really liked it, others didn't. general consensus seems to be that its the weakest link in the series but not necessarily a bad game.

3. Ceci

Ceci Well-Known Member

Think Zero Time Dilemma has the lowest budget between the 3 games.

You probably can but you won't get much out of it since most of the cast are characters from the previous games. You need to play at least 999 or Virtue's Last Reward before playing Zero Time Dilemma imo.

4. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

Haven't gotten to it since gf bought it and she takes eons to get through games. Not in much of a hurry with how bad a port and archaic vlr felt.