Recent Purchases?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Largo, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Romad Eizui

Romad Eizui Recruit

100 Dragon Stone pack (+ bonus Super Dragon Stone) in Dokkan Battle.

2. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

Whoops, forgot I ordered this, took a while to ship from the UK.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Musou Tensei

I was in town looking for Nioh for a reasonable price since online it's either sold out or overpriced (or both), and it was sold out in any store I went... wat?
    Insted I saw this, normally I'm not a fan of the genre but I never actually played this particular game on PS3, and for 20€ I couldn't resist.
    Also contempating if I should buy Trails in the Sky Second Chapter on GoG since it's on sale for like 19€. While I'm still 1-2 weeks away (Yakuza 0) from starting the 1st game I have my doubts that it will be cheaper at the time I want to play it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Musou Tensei

Yeah, bought Trails in the Sky Second Chapter on GoG, who knows if it will be on another sale till I actualyl want to play it, possible.

5. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

bought a mp3 player two pairs of headphones and a tb hdd

6. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

Decided to grab Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star Noble Phantasm Edition on PS4 the other day. TBH, I was going to wait on this, but I admit I felt a little bad for XSEED post-YS VIII announcement so I splurged.

I also picked up a few JP imports as well. 7th Dragon 2020 and 2020-ii just arrived, and both Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (for $31.50 USD!!!) and Shining Resonance should arrive in March. They're going in the backlog while I continue learning Japanese. More native materials are always good to have.

7. Musou Tensei

Some of you might now that I'm rather fond of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1&2, but I'm also a weeb and while the english cast did a great job I will always prefer japanese voices in my animu games. Long story short I imported used copies from japan of both games, complete and in near mint condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will play these on Easy as it's really just to experience the story with JP voices, I think I know the games well enough to be able to play them in japanese, and if I get stuck there are great guides I can use.
    Also those manuals are THICC, and in color.

8. Musou Tensei

I have never heard about Bujingai before but it looked pretty neat so I got a used copy from the UK.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Musou Tensei

A parcel service only just delivered this to me and it's already dark outside so the picture quality sucks even more than usual.
    I hope I don't regret this like Xenoblade X.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Musou Tensei

Got my copy 2 days early (EU release in friday)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Musou Tensei

Yeah fuck it, I decided to go nuts this month, so here is the 3rd huge post apocalyptic open world game
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now I'm done for this month though, lol.

12. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

bought a pie and the some basic ingredients to last me a few day
    I need to get used to eating better

13. GlacialSolace

GlacialSolace Recruit

I was thinking of picking that one up! How is it? I've heard mostly positive things so far.

14. Musou Tensei

It plays great, so far seems well programmed (unlike Ass Effect Andromeda), I'm having a lot of fun, story seems interesting but I only just left the beginning area.

15. HometownFever

HometownFever Senior Member

NieR Automata was so great that I prowled through several stores today just to buy another copy. Just so I'd have a dedicated copy for lending to friends.

16. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

Yoko Taro fans don't have friends.

I received 3 of my pre-orders recently... The releases were timed well for a break up survival kit.

[​IMG]

Yakuza 0 is absolutely brilliant, I spent about 8hours playing Mahjong even after I got the CP for it. Baseball, Bowling, and the Japan Catfight Club can go fuck themselves though.

Digimon I haven't even opened yet. Will probably be soon, since I'm not far from 100% completion in Nier.

Nier: Automata I have a lot to say about. Some of my concerns in regards to the reduction of Yoko Taro's influence turned out to be true, but for the most part it's a very good game. A lot more emotionally 'accessible' than his normal work since endings A and B are fairly happy, but the whole feeling of 'killing these guys doesn't feel necessary' and 'welp, I'm not any less miserable from having closure' are still very much there. Some of the trophies are annoyingly forgiving, I'm at a point where I'm missing a few fish but I got the trophy for it a few minutes after reaching the jungle (I fished a lot in my first run) so it's just for completion's sake now. The trophy shop I think is a PlatinumGames thing, since only Yoko Taro is a big enough sadist to make you beat guys you like to death with your own heart, but the shop is kinda wasted without a trophy that's only available there.
    At the moment, all I have left to do is kill Taro-san himself and get ending Y as well as the last combat bracers.

17. Musou Tensei

Of course Touhou
    Comes with a little artbook, the downloadable game Double Focus and a reversable cover for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Musou Tensei

Let's go back to school
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Ice Apollo