Recent Purchases?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Largo, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

It's decent for the most part. Free two-day shipping is convenient, but can take a bit longer if ordering over the weekend, and most overseas imports don't offer it. Prime Instant Video can be hit-or-miss, depending on your tastes. I never use the Prime Reading or Prime Music, but they're nice to have, I guess. My favorite perk is the 20% discount on new vidya shipped and sold by Amazon. It applies to pre-orders AND games within two weeks after release, so you can still get the discount even if you wait a few days.

They raised the price from $79 to $99 a while ago, but I figure that if you use it often, it still offsets the cost. These days, I buy almost everything on Amazon, so Prime is a good value for me.

You're right, though. It'd be perfect for shut-ins.

I should probably get out more...

Cool. I started my Prime membership out of necessity, but liked it enough to keep it. I'm sure if I regularly went to brick & mortar stores instead, I probably wouldn't have stuck with it. Besides perishables, the only things I wouldn't consider getting from Amazon would be pre-owned vintage/retro games. Aside from that, I dig it.

I still need to get Touhou Scarlet Curiosity and Xanadu Next. Thanks for the reminder. :)

2. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

3. Largo

Largo Senior Member

New 3ds Xl, my other one broke.

4. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

And now I have all 4 SAO games on PS4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ScarredBushido

ScarredBushido Senior Member

there is only 3...Re-hollow(?), lost song and hollow realization.

6. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

Okay, just two more.

[​IMG]

THE EDF DEPLOYS!

7. Musou Tensei

(Re)Hollow Fragments contains the 1st game Infinity Moment, which was a PSP game and only released in japan, the new one, Hollow Realization is the 4th in the series.

8. ScarredBushido

ScarredBushido Senior Member

ahhhh okay

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Member

I've bought alot of games over the past couple weeks. Persona 5, Tokyo Xanadu EX+, Ao no Kiseki Evolution, Ys VI, Ys The Oath in Felghana, and DOOM.

10. Musou Tensei

IT'S HERE!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the reversable cover
    [​IMG]

11. Mea_K

Mea_K Senior Member

I finally picked up Stardew Valley. Turns out I should've done so ages ago.

12. hina

hina Senior Member

Please share your thoughts on this once you decide to give up.

13. Musou Tensei

I havn't given up on the FFXIII Trilogy and I don't see me giving up on this one tbh.

Also got an email from Amazon with a pre-order bonus code for this
    [​IMG]

14. hina

hina Senior Member

Really? Good luck with it cause you're going to need it for the fujoshi fantasy.

I so hope all the extra material turns out good.

15. Musou Tensei

20 hours in and so far no gay sex in FFXV, Prompto made a pic of Ignis kissing a big frog monster and another of him cuddling up to a Garula (Mammoth like monster) though, Ignis is a furry confirmed.
    [​IMG]

Actually got this saturday already but the website to redeem the 1st game was not working and I didn't know if it ever will again (it does now), in that case I wouldn't have kept the game. Was planning to get this at release back then but other games had higher priority, but since december is empty (no I don't care about Last Guardian) I looked what I've missed this year and Amazon had it for 40€. I can confirm that the intro in the 1st game has not been altered by removing smoking like some trailer made it look like. Also downloaded Let it Die from PSN, looks like shit imo but it's f2p so might as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. cerebro podrido

cerebro podrido Senior Member

all the shit I got in the last month on gog

[​IMG]

17. Musou Tensei

My 1st retail purchase of 2017, this game will decide if I will support this IP in the future or not.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Voiced

Voiced Senior Member

A ring to propose with. I am very sure she will accept, but still have fingers crossed.

19. Musou Tensei

Got The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, on GoG, it's on sale for 10 bucks right now.

20. Largo

Largo Senior Member

New pair of headphones