Recent Purchases?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Largo, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. hina

hina Senior Member

Been playing the Vita version with Japanese voices and it's pretty good.

3. Musou Tensei

I want to finish DQ Builders 1st (last chapter) before I dive into this, but I really enjoyed the demo. Sadly it's true, the japanese voices are a DLC code only in the day 1 edition, not sure how to feel about that.
    Can't wait to see how memetastic the monster descriptions are in the german translation, I expect no memes tbh.

4. hina

hina Senior Member

I think the German translation would be fine since I've usually the English one that is shit.

Honestly this is just another reason why people pirate everything since you don't have the same restriction as those buying it normally.

5. berry67

berry67 Recruit

I like to read a lot.I recently bought the harry potter series online.It was great.Almost finishing the fifth book now.

6. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

7. Mea_K

Mea_K Senior Member

Good choice!

[​IMG]

8. GrossMcloss

GrossMcloss Senior Member

Bought Poweramp for android, got really tired of trying free music players, all of them fucking suck and sound like ass.

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Member

I bought Xanadu Next on Steam and ordered Persona 5, Tokyo Xanadu EX+, and Ao no Kiseki Evolution from playasia

10. Feverish

Feverish Recruit

Bought some ReTrak earbuds that I have to plug in twice in order to properly use them. That's twice now that the brand let me down

11. Heavily Augmented

After seeing their interview on Niche, the developers seemed like chill guys so I got it since it was on sale recently. Don't know what to say about the Dark Souls comparisons, but Metroidvania comparisons are nice.

[​IMG]

12. Largo

Largo Senior Member

A new CD player

13. Musou Tensei

The 1st game is my GotY so far so I'm super excited to start playing this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

with sweet reversable cover
    [​IMG]

14. Heavily Augmented

Well this came a lot faster than I expected it to. Amazon is the best sometimes.

AND THE SWISS CHEESE HEART KNOWS-

[​IMG]

15. Lex

Lex Senior Member

I see you went for it, in the end. A good decision, I'm sure.

16. Heavily Augmented

I was half considering to get the full boxed edition for double the price but then I learned that the later recopies of the game didn't come with the CD soundtrack so I just found it useless and nabbed this version. Thankfully it also just came in one disc so I didn't need to switch back and forth between six of them for the installation.

17. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

Damn straight. Just picked up a Japanese Circle Pad Pro for $12 and E.X. Troopers (PS3 Japan import) for $13, both with Prime 2-day shipping. Almost too good to be true.

18. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

I heard from friends as well that Amazon Prime is pretty gr8, but if I had it, Id be one step closer to becoming full fledged hikikomori. I'd probably end up ordering laundry detergent and crap like that through them lol.

19. Heavily Augmented

I actually don't have Prime and just more or less got lucky with getting it as early as Monday (was originally supposed to come by around the 17th-21st). Though I'm liking Amazon more and more so who knows, maybe I should get one.
    Well once VR for your sexual desires everyday life, who needs reality?!

[​IMG]

20. Musou Tensei

Got this in the mail today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Has no reversable cover but comes with a double sided poster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also got this on PSN
    [​IMG]