MAKE SURE TO CLICK THAT MF LIKE BUTTON!

Discussion in 'The Edge of Space' started by Minuteworld_92, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

HELLO MY DOUCHLINGS, IT'S ME DOUCHEBAGMCDICKLICK AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A POPULAR GAME IN THE EVER POPULAR FINAL FANTASY SERIES, LIGHTNING RETURNS. THIS IS PART ONE OF THIS AMAZING GAME AND LETS PLAY SERIES AND I REALLY LIKE IT BUT IF YOU DO WANT ME TO CONTINUE PLAYING THIS GAME THAT I LOVE ON CAMERA, DO ME A FAVOR AND MAKE SURE TO SLAM THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SHARE THIS VIDEO, REALLY HELPS OUT THE CHANNEL YOU GUYS UH LET'S MAKE EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE DOUCHLINGS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST AUDIENCE OUT THERE AND OF COURSE AS ALWAYS, MAKE SURE TO DONATE TO MY PATREON GUYS, DOING THIS IS REALLY HARD. I'M EDITING ALL THESE VIDEOS FOR YOU GUYS SO BE A PAL AND DONATE TO MY PATREON. I APPRECIATE IT. AND BEFORE WE START, i REALLY GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST AND Y'NOW i'M ABOUT TO HIT 10 SUBS ON THIS CHANNEL SO I REALLY WANNA THANK ALL THE DOUCHLINGS THAT ARE SUBSCRIBED, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE ALSO GIVE ME MONEY PLEASE ANYWAY WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S PLAY THE GAME. ALSO BEFORE WE START, MAKE SURE TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER IS, MAKE SURE TO TELL ME BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW.

ALRIGHT? LET'S GO! SKIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Minuteworld_92

Enjoy and please remember to comment, like, and subscribe! Thanks for watching! :D

3. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

Kefka, he reminds me of myself.

4. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

*Thumbs down*
    Squall is best waifu.
    Get it? Cause he a bitch!

5. GrossMcloss

GrossMcloss Senior Member

HEY GUYS IF YOU LEAVE A LIKE IN THIS VIDEO, IM GOING TO SEND YOU A [RANDOM ITEM] TO YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE.

6. Minuteworld_92

HEY GUYS. OUTSTANDING SUPPORT ON THE FIRST VIDEO. IT RAISED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF DOUCHLINGS FROM 10 TO 15 SO i REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS ALOT AND REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON LIKE I DO MY 10 YEAR OLD SISTER EVERY SINGLE DAY. THANKS GUYS.

7. Lex

Lex Senior Member

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

8. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Hold on there.......
    Tell me more.

9. Mea_K

Mea_K Senior Member

IF YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO REMIND PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE YOUR CONTENT PROBABLY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM TO WANT TO DO IT ON THEIR OWN!