Let's talk about fightin' games!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by BadMrFrostii, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

2. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world for having no issues with DotEmu releases. At this point people are just gonna stick with emulators. RIP

3. Heavily Augmented

It's not that they "don't work" but rather how lazy they are in general. Why buy this for $10 when I could just download the ROM online and use a much better emulator like MAME?

4. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

To be entirely fair, I only got their Raiden Collection and Irem collection for a couple of bucks from a bundle.

5. Heavily Augmented

Well I'm not judging you for buying them or anything (especially if they're from a bundle) but I just wish I could actually get them without getting an inferior product. And on the topic of buyfags, I do sound like one at the moment, but that's less of being a buyfag and more of wanting to throw money at a good developer/publisher.

6. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

I know, which is why I said "At this point people are just gonna stick with emulators. RIP" in my original reply.

7. Seboist

Seboist Well-Known Member

8. LifeOfBrian

LifeOfBrian Recruit

In terms of command style shooting games I tried Overwatch recently. I did horribly, mechanics is very different from what I used to in TF2. Played as a Soldier-76 - Soldier: 76 - Overwatch Wiki
    But I've spent more than a 1000 hours playing TF2, so it figures.
    I am waiting for a new Quake -
    Countdown for | by Quake Champions
    I hope they won't overcomplicate it though.

9. Seboist

Seboist Well-Known Member

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 announced, which finally adds Baiken!