Let's talk about fightin' games!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by BadMrFrostii, Oct 18, 2015.

1. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Also, this is time they could have spent streamlining and then releasing Tatsunoko vs on PSN. And the dev cycle means this was already in works same time SFV was. Let that sink in.

2. Dendro Batidae

Dendro Batidae Quite the Cynic

Only thing that bothers me is that they are calling him Mega Man, and not Mega Man X.

There goes my hope that they would include the classic one.

3. Heavily Augmented

Heavily Augmented Senior Member

Are you really sure you want them to try that again?

[​IMG]

4. Dendro Batidae

I know Capcom hates Mega Man, but they sure like to rub it in our face don't they?

5. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

Infinity Stones existed in the comics, and were used in the Marvel Superheros FG that helped spawn thr MvC series.
    And it's fucking better than X-Factor. Hopefully.

6. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

As much as I hate boxart Mega Man, I'm actually confident this was really supposed to be a cute joke in the eyes of the developers. The timing for it was absolutely abyssmal, though. A herpes cherry on a mounting shit sundae during that point.

7. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

some one had to lose also its a non canon series so the x stuff doesn't bother me too much

8. Dendro Batidae

Power levels mean shit in these crossovers. I mean, Iron man in full armor is getting his ass kicked by a barefoot karate man.

9. Ice Apollo

ryu is a proud battle hobo

10. Lex

Lex Senior Member

When you try to explain the disparity it leads to MKvsDC levels of retardation. As bad as Capcom can be, I'd rather they not fall to the level of the fuckwits at Netherrealm.

11. cerebro podrido

cerebro podrido Senior Member

12. Ice Apollo

fuck this hurts

13. Heavily Augmented

I'm genuinely wondering with the state of DMC if they're even going to add Dante in some form for this iteration whether it's Dante/Donte or they just completely ignore him by not putting him in the game.

14. Lex

Lex Senior Member

No reason not to add DMC3 Dante, they can reuse at least some of what went into MvC3. Given they are losing all the mutants, they have every incentive not to fuck with anything Capcom-side that doesn't need changed.

15. Heavily Augmented

Well considering the state that SFV came out of, I also don't see a reason Capcom/Marvel can't release the game at a borderline Early Access Alpha state and leave out various characters. Name sake alone and people buy these games. Didn't MvC3 also have issues with lacking some key features usually found in fighting games that eventually got added in the "Ultimate" edition?

16. Dendro Batidae

Would be cool if they used his DMC4 model.

17. Kro

Kro The King of Lolis

While the game itself isn't good, I like his DMC2 outfit the most.

18. Raziel Barkrai

Raziel Barkrai Senior Member

Same here, but his devil trigger looks the worst in the series.

19. Heavily Augmented

Well they can probably make it a custom costume or something with one of the cooler looking devil trigger iterations. All I'm wondering is when we're getting the "Not in a million years" costume (if you catch my drift).

20. Raziel Barkrai

Raziel Barkrai Senior Member

Maybe it'll be packaged with dlc with his other costumes.

It's too bad that Mark Gatha retired from voice acting. I would have loved to hear Domon do battle cries again as X.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016