I published an article about Anime Feminist, declaring they'll lose

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 3rdStrike_Ebi, Oct 16, 2016.

1. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

2. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Feminists are so ethnocentric they can't actually grasp the idea that the desires of the American market (or rather, the tiny subset they comprise) don't matter to Japanese studios, so expect their crusade to continue unabated.

3. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I'm currently writing an article about how water is wet. Can I post it here too?

4. Largo

Largo Senior Member

Nice article, it's amusing that American feminists think that anything they say will change how Japanese animators do things.

5. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

Good read. Not sure what's more entertaining: fanservice anime or SJW temper tantrums regarding said fanservice anime. Either way, I'm gonna need more popcorn.

6. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

But how are you... you know... going to keep your hands free for the fanservice?

7. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

I may have to rig up some kind of mechanism to do either the eating or the jacking for me. Could be dangerous, tho.

8. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

nice article brah. I didn't read it but I sensed alot of effort was put into it.

9. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

Clearly the solution to this predicament is to watch fanservice anime with a good friend that doesn't like popcorn.

10. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

Thank you, though I'm not sure why you didn't read it. Busy?

11. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

12. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

there's no shame in that, I'm a shithound. reading's above me.

13. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

The funniest part is that she doesn't want to acknowledge us. We're not the audience, per say. This is aimed strictly at certain forums and blog communities who would and will eat her alive and pollute whatever ideal she has in her head. She apparently isn't aware yet that the people she's calling on to speak up will do so, and then turn on her the very instant she espouses something they don't/won't like.

14. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

I kinda appreciate she put Feminist in the websites title. Unlike Kotaku and other scummy sites, she isn't trying to hide the fact she is pushing an agenda and it also lets sane people know to disregard everything that comes out of there as anything other than lulz.

An it seems SJWs still haven't figured out that the usual tactic of throwing a temper tantrum wont work here. What whiny gaijins want in an anime is so far down the priority list for a studio its not even worth mentioning.

It seems the best course of action if I was this whiny broad would be to pick up a different hobby or watch anime I actually enjoy! Crrrrazy.

15. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I don't think these people actually like anime, they just like the art style and some of the tropes. That's why whenever they get a good look at something other than One Punch Man or whatever they hate it because it carries with it a culture that 1) they don't understand and 2) is incompatible with American values.

Notice how you never see British people or Canadian people or Australian people complain about anime? It's always Americans. HM................ (YOU'RE ALL LOSERS)........

16. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

17. Kemonomimi4Lyfe

Kemonomimi4Lyfe Recruit

But of course she would never dare go to any of those places to make her case. SJWs/Feminists want, nay, need to be in control of the narrative. Unfortunately for her, the anime industry is the product of a country that gives no fucks, and fans worldwide will always find a way to watch the shows they like without giving a shit what some ignorant entryist has to say about it.

18. Nin

Nin Senior Member

If you have a big enough popcorn bucket, you can just stretch your neck.

19. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

WHAT IF YOUR DICK GETS IN THE POPCORN BUCKET

20. Nin

Nin Senior Member

Using your own hand as a tool for sexual pleasure is already gay enough. Might as well eat your own dick.