Games Currently in Development You're Excited for?

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by Brandon, Oct 19, 2015.

1. dsar9012

dsar9012 Senior Member

Persona 5, Star Ocean 5, Final Fantasy 15, Resident Evil 2 remake, Mirror's Edge 2, Dark Souls 3, Dishonoured 2, Arslan: Warriors of Legend and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

2. Zoopditto

Zoopditto Recruit

Indeed it is.
    It's nice to see other people recognizing it, the game doesn't seem to be talked about a lot.

That reminds me that I need to get working on that VN backlog of mine.

3. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

NET HIGH! Net High! Look at this crazy opening! Plus, it's being localized by XSEED, so I'm sure they won't butcher it too much.

4. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

looks really cool any word on a release date

5. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Nope, sadly. There are a few rumours that it'll be out in Japan by Q1 2016, but nothing is definite.

6. Ice Apollo

Ice Apollo Anime is HARAM

that at least gives us a ballpark figure to work with it may likely come to the west in q1-2 2017

7. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

This was enough to get me interested. I still need to write them a thank you e-mail for all they've brought here.

8. isaacbeans

isaacbeans Is totally sexy.

[​IMG]

9. evilmajikman

evilmajikman Established Recruit

Shenmue 3, Final Fantasy VII Remake (those 2 have been on my top wanted list for a decade), Final Fantasy 15, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Star Ocean 5, Persona 5, Doom, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan, and Bloodstained

10. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

You either have shit taste or too much faith in the wrong people. Square Enix has made it clear who isn't part of their intended audience.

11. Largo

Largo Senior Member