FUCK NOA AND TREEHOUSE THREAD

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Minuteworld_92, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

2. Xekus

Xekus Member

This is a good thread, i sincerely wish NoA and Treehouse burn to the ground, and the people employed there booted to the street and forced to work at Mcdonalds where they belong.

Especially this massive cunt faced jerk-off, holy shit the amount i'd pay to smack his face inn.
    [​IMG]

3. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Also a personal friend of Jeremy Parish (of USGamer; posts on Parish's forum) and Tomm Hulett (former Silent Hill producer). One of few industry figures still active on NeoGAF.

4. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

5. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

[​IMG]

6. burgerunit

burgerunit Coca-Cola Reward Points Member

Makes me sad this faget was tainting Atlus with his presence for a while. At least now he is quarantined in Treehouse with the rest of his ilk.

And really, treehouse is and always will be cancer so its hard to give a fuck about em.

Part of the reason I like to give NISA shit is I believe they can do better. Treehouse is just a lost cause

7. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Member

I fucking hate treehouse with a burning passion. There isn't another company in the entire industry that fills me with as much contempt and hatred as they do. Treehouse and every one of the piece of shit hackjobs there can burn in hell for all I care.

8. hina

hina Senior Member

This is why people prefer fan translations, sure they aren't perfect but they are at least more accurate to the source material than anything this company shits out.

9. Minuteworld_92

Minuteworld_92 Senior Member

oh wow. this thread turned me from hating treehouse to just fucking want everyone that works there to die a painful death very quickly.

10. 2dgirlfan

2dgirlfan Member

Why aren't you learning Nipponese?

11. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Because my problem is with faulty translations?

12. TheNecroswanson

TheNecroswanson Senior Member

Yup. Fire them all and hire people willing to do their fucking jobs.

13. hina

hina Senior Member

I'm not the best at studying so I'm just jumping in and playing some games in Japanese.

14. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Reminder I have very few current gen titles on my 3DS.

Reminder I have no intention of touching another title worked on by Treehouse until they get their act together.

Reminder that I'll soon have my hands on more games straight from the source (JPN) instead of through an unreliable filter (US).

15. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I boycott a company if one of their reps looks at me the wrong way, so it's no big surprise that Treehouse is on the list. I'm not interested in any new Nintendo consoles, so the only thing this deters me from is buying first-party 3DS games, which I wasn't really doing anyways.

16. Smug

Smug Senior Member

You're basically fighting a lost war if you ever believe you can blindly trust on translations (even fan-TL)

17. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I'm not "fighting" anything, I'm just doing my homework before I drop money on a translated game. If one thing tips me off, even if it's otherwise a decent product (i.e. insulting advertisements a la Gal Gun), I simply do not buy the game and spend my money elsewhere. Wow, what a concept!

18. Smug

Smug Senior Member

Do your homework instead on japanese, so you can also be able to play jap-only titles (as well as manga if you're into it too) while also saving you the trouble of always checking everytime if the translation wasnt dogshit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

It makes you immune to the problem without actually getting rid of the problem.
    In other words, NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Even if I knew Japanese I would still complain.

20. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Battlechili, this is likely the only time I'm ever going to say this to you, so savour it: I agree.