Comments Removed Under Article Without Notice

Discussion in 'Feedback and Issues' started by PatBateman, May 6, 2017.

1. PatBateman

PatBateman Recruit

Hi, I made a comment under the article of the Senko no Ronde 2 announcement (http://nichegamer.com/2017/05/05/se...-launching-worldwide-summer-2017-for-pc-ps4/#) only to find that it has been removed (including a reply to my comment), without being given a notice or reason why. When I look at my Disqus profile page (Patrick Bateman) I can see my old comment with a 'Removed' tag next to it.

Could someone explain to me why these comments were removed, and if they could be reinstated? I read the ToS and didn't find my comments broke any rules or guidelines.

2. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

What was the comment?

3. PatBateman

PatBateman Recruit

The comment in question was: "They're called "Rounders", not "Landers". Quit copying Gematsu's mistakes."
    Another comment which was a reply to my comment and was also removed, said "Don't bully Brandon!".

4. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

Yeah I don't see why that should be deleted, but I also don't think anyone here can help you, this forum is pretty much ̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶e̶ dead.

I think you're better off messaging Brandon on twitter.

5. PatBateman

PatBateman Recruit

I've already done that, twice, but he didn't respond. He does appear to be active, however.