BRING OUT YOUR R3s! (Not Code Geass): The Play-Asia R3 Request Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by DDD-kun, Jun 29, 2016.

1. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Hopefully this falls on the allowed side of advertisement since I know for a fact this is something everyone here would be interested in. Let's get to the nitty gritty:

Play-Asia.com on Twitter

[​IMG]

Those of you wanting more Super Robot Wars games, God Hunter games, Genkai Tokki series games, Summon Night titles: This is your post. Spread it (consider this permission to copypaste this OP). The way these businesses move, companies will take notice of high-volume demands from buying customers. If you're looking for an option 3 in the face of questionable "localizations", then this is worth passing around.

Meanwhile, I'm immediately asking about the status report on Moe Crystals, expressing a love for any/all SRW titles, and oh gee I forgot to poke them about Bullet Girls.

Let's go, Niche Forums. What's on your R3 list?

2. 2dgirlfan

2dgirlfan Member

3. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Isn't this a way to get NISA-free Criminal Girls 2?

4. Some furf

Some furf Established Recruit

I don't even know what to ask for. Maybe JoJo's games that don't have the names altered.

5. 2dgirlfan

2dgirlfan Member

Oh! Disaster Report 4 and Kyoei Toshi (the second being more important because of licensing stuff)

6. Angelus

Angelus Senior Member

There aren't really any rules or moderation here. Brandon rules with a sponge fist, as long as you aren't being a shill no one will get mad.

Would like Criminal Girls 2, as well as increased import-friendliness in general for gameplay-oriented games (though you get used to navigating moon menus quickly).

7. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

Not sure how that will run, given it's already been released eastern-wise, but hey ask them anyway. Doesn't hurt.

8. Musou Tensei

Musou Tensei Senior Member

Asked them for Omega Labyrinth, Valkyrie Drive, Uppers (in case no one is bringing it to the west), Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates and Tales of Innocence R.

9. Battlechili

Battlechili Senior Member

Just letting you guys know that in the case of Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates, there may be hope yet for it actually being brought to the West and not needing an English Asia release. You ought to email IFI asking for it to be brought over and they might actually do it. I asked them about it (and even suggested a PC port as well in my localization request. They say in their FAQ they take requests) and I got this response:
    [​IMG]
    Note this is not the same as Moe Chronicle, as I asked them about Moe Chronicle a long while back and they just said "We have no plans to localize this, but there is an English Asia release".
    Please email IFI if you happen to want it brought over. There may be hope yet.
    Idea Factory International, Inc.

Anyways, I went ahead and asked Play Asia to see if they could get an English Asia version of Bullet Girls 2.

10. ScarredBushido

ScarredBushido Senior Member

I want seven pirates aswell but it will probably be refused classification in Australia..gah. What about that game about taking pictures and the game is openworld like gta. I forgot the name.

11. DDD-kun

DDD-kun Senior Member

PSVita on Twitter

This is an official twitter, right? Either way, spread this wide. All 30 thousands of Vita owners are depending on this.