Anime to watch out for next year!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by isaacbeans, Dec 7, 2015.

1. isaacbeans

isaacbeans Is totally sexy.

[​IMG]
    We have had a rough year with lots of bad news, bad events and just outright bad mojo.

So let us talk about 2016, what anime we are looking forward to, and chat about the future of anime!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

JOJO PART 4 BABY! I can't wait to see Okuyasu get hit in the face with a potted plant in full motion.

I haven't researched many of the anime coming out next year. :(

3. Lex

Lex Senior Member

You can't post this kind of thing without a chart, dude.

I'll be watching Iron Blooded Orphans in the New Year. Don't know about anything else yet.

4. isaacbeans

Chart added, Thanks for the feedback!

I am personally excited for nisekoi 2

5. Lex

Lex Senior Member

Well played

6. isaacbeans

;)

7. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

I forgot about the Ace Attorney anime! Oh man, I just need Franziska to appear for one episode. That's all I fucking need, Capcom

8. isaacbeans

Do you play the Ace Attorney games?

9. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Played through the main trilogy, loved it!!

10. Rie

Rie Senior Member

I'm really excited for the second season of Attack on Titan. I know S1 has had a bad rep as of late, but as someone who kept up to date with the manga I can't wait to see how they adapt some scenes. It can easily surpass S1.

I'm also looking forward to the second season of Hibike Euphonium. I hope it's more of the same stuff we got in S1.

A few others would be GATE S2, Durarara, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime S2, Ace Attorney , the next 2 Persona 3 movies, and I think Steins Gate 0 is next year too.
    I haven't properly looked at the new shows that'll be coming out, so that's why almost all of these are sequels.

11. isaacbeans

I too am excited for attack on titan. I never got into persona, but I want to! I have to binge watch the season 1 for Steins Gate,

I want another kill la kill type anime. :'(

12. GrossMcloss

GrossMcloss Senior Member

Im finally catching up on JoJo, Im halfway trough part 4 in the manga and S1 in the anime.

My body is (almost) ready

13. isaacbeans

The body is never ready for jojo

14. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

Here's a chart for the anime premiering this winter:
    [​IMG]
    Any of this look good to you guys? I kind of like the look of that Prince of Stride thing, and Shouwa Genroku.

Did anyone ever catch the last few episodes of Assassination Classroom? I liked the show right up until they got onto that island & the plot ran directly into a concrete wall.

15. isaacbeans

I see how it is. This is a coup. Your trying to kill me off and start a new mini-thread.

16. Gorse

Gorse SHIT HOUND

YOUR REIGN OF TYRANNY HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG

17. Lex

Lex Senior Member

I'd love it if GATE wasn't boring as sin this time round. I really like Rory's design but I couldn't stand to watch the show.

Also you have to earn the right to invoke Apocalypse Now

18. Chippai

Chippai Recruit

Really excited for Arslan. That girl looks pretty cute :^)

19. 3rdStrike_Ebi

3rdStrike_Ebi Senior Member

[​IMG]

Above: An image of expected Winter/Summer 2016 shows.

I'm definitely looking forward to Code Geass: Akito the Exiled, because episodes 3 and 4 are likely to come on DVD by the time episode 5 airs. As for actual TV shows, Ajin was the only one that caught my eye, unfortunately. (And even more unfortunately, it's done entirely in 3D.)

20. hina

hina Senior Member

Not really sure what I want to watch in 2016 but I'm looking forward to season 4 of Highschool DxD whenever that will come out otherwise it looks like ecchi is on the decline in the best few years.