Comments on Profile Post by Minuteworld_92

1. Narmy
    Narmy
    inb4 they make a Nights pachinko machine
    Nov 26, 2016
  2. TheManWithPants
    TheManWithPants
    Sonic is to SEGA what Street Fighter is to Capcom. All the other SEGA IPs are what Mega Man is to Capcom. Dead. Except maybe, Yakuza. At least they're bringing back Daytona USA even if it's just for arcades at the moment.
    Nov 27, 2016
  3. Minuteworld_92
    Minuteworld_92
    billy hatcher is a really fun game. I downloaded the pc version from the isozone and it's fun.

sega used to make great games ALL THE TIME what happened? they're just ran by incompetent retards yeah?
    Nov 27, 2016
  4. Minuteworld_92
    Minuteworld_92
    I mean if they weren't ran by retards, we would've had a sequel to billy hatcher by now, right? right? :(
    Nov 27, 2016
  5. TheManWithPants
    TheManWithPants
    Maybe. I know we would've had a sequel for NiGHTS that wouldn't have been mediocre Wii fodder, though, since Journey of Dreams was meant to be on the 360 and PS3, but SEGA was too busy dick-riding Nintendo's success with casuals and forced Sonic Team to scrap everything they had made, in favor of remaking everything from scratch for the Wii with no extended deadline. The game was literally slapped together in a year.
    Nov 27, 2016
  6. Retrohunter
    Retrohunter
    They're busy trying to deconstruct Sonic the Hedgehog.
    Nov 28, 2016
  7. TheManWithPants
    TheManWithPants
    But they still can't even get Sonic in 3-D right. They couldn't even do Sonic in 2-D right in 4 and Generations, which is why they just said 'fuck it' and hired some Sonic fans to do it for them.
    Nov 28, 2016