Comments on Profile Post by Minuteworld_92

1. Minuteworld_92
    Minuteworld_92
    if I get a newer sonic game, I'm turning the voices fucking off. it's not like the dialogue's any better. ignore this cunt's channel, just found it and didn't feel like finding another video.
    Nov 19, 2016
  2. Retrohunter
    Retrohunter
    What am I looking at
    Nov 19, 2016
  3. TheManWithPants
    TheManWithPants
    This is basically what the series has become as of Colors and Boom. The series will never go back to the shonen anime plots that we loved as kids. It's all about appealing to the shitty millennial hipster crowd now. The Japanese scripts don't pull this shit; SEGA America pretty much make an entirely different script for the English versions of the Sonic games now. It's sad.
    Nov 20, 2016
  4. DuckSquared
    DuckSquared
    What, you mean in the game that wasn't made by SEGA and isn't a Sonic game, but instead takes the piss out of absolutely everything?

Not the best example.
    Nov 20, 2016
  5. Pooh Hardy
    Pooh Hardy
    oh no.....a lego game...that made batman a memey joke as well
    what am i supposed to get triggered over?
    Nov 20, 2016
  6. Minuteworld_92
    Minuteworld_92
    but batman was already a memey joke years before lego got rights to use him.
    Nov 20, 2016
  7. Pooh Hardy
    Pooh Hardy
    my point is this is generally what they do. turn characters into memey messes, be it starwars, marvel/dc, etc
    If you want non cringe shit......look at sonics twitter? idk...
    Nov 20, 2016
  8. MonsterGirlFanBoy
    MonsterGirlFanBoy
    It looks good, tho
    Nov 21, 2016
  9. Minuteworld_92
    Minuteworld_92
    sure they gameplay looks fun. it's like sonic adventure in ways. it's everything around it that's shit
    Nov 21, 2016
  10. TheManWithPants
    TheManWithPants
    I can let the goofy meta shit slide here because it's a LEGO game, but the issue I have is that this shit has been leaking into the localizations of the main games since Colors, and I'm fucking sick of it.
    Nov 21, 2016